New Deck Design - What do you think?

New Deck Design - What do you think? + a simplistic red design

Im back with a different design and this time please dont just say they suck, be as negitive as you want but also say why you dislike/like them probably dislike. Also they willl probably be called spies because of the eyes on them

(yes they will be printed but i am refining the design till a majority like it then they will be sold on my website wuch is in cunstruction)

http://worldofdeception.webs.com/deck.htm

also i know people are getting tired of black decks so i will be designing some blue backs, reds, white ect.

Attachments

• 1aa.jpg
    1aa.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 179
Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 10, 2007
spies

hey, I really like it....very creative. if you get this printed on uspcc stock, i'll deff. buy some ;). keep it up. :)

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
I like them. I would grey down the white a little bit and maybe add some sort of texture to black areas. Other than that great direction. I love the eyes!
Cheers!

They probably will eventually, but it's pretty costly.

Anthony Bass

Thanks for the feed back keep it coming also

yes these will be printed right now i am refining the design to get one that a majority of people like then i will make a first run through (cheap finish) to see how the design looks in action and how laymen react to them then i will contact uspcc

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 9, 2007
You seriously wanna print that? Another black deck? Maybe something not black/red/blue?
Plus I would mos def work on the design more, a good back design = lots lots lots lots of work, and the design looks like it was made in a hurry.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Too black, too novelty looking. Won't somebody make a "custom deck" that is 2 colours and simple and again, not black.

Sep 1, 2007
I personally don't like them :/

My Reasons:

I'm for sure not a fan of black.
The eyes and me just don't work.
The swirly design I personally think doesn't match with the rather sharp swords and (I think) Phoenixes?

But that's just me.

-SFu

Nov 17, 2007
Great design man. If that were out for sale, I would pick up a few. I would really love to see it white. Like different shades of white (sorta like the ghost deck). THAT would be sweet!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results