Producing Cards Out of the Air

Oct 19, 2015
We have all seen magicians that will reach out into thin air and produce card after card, sometimes throwing them into the audience as fast as they produce them. Where can one find this effect and associated material to learn it well?

Mar 2, 2016
I find that the one I sent you has more uses than the back palming one.

A huge advantage is that you can pull that off after palming a card, so you could do something like a side steal, or just palm a card off the top of the deck, then produce it like that.

Reactions: Timewise64
Oct 19, 2015
Again thanks to all...I have looked at these and they show good techniques and ideas on how to use the trick for best impacts....all good stuff! But, I still have not found one who deals with this technique to produce a series of cards, one after another...frequently I have seen magicians produce cards repeatedly, bang, bang, bang, bang...throwing or dropping them as they appear....

Are the using the above technique with multiple cards or is their a gimmick involved? I need also to say that on the Sheridan course in Card Manipulation, I was not able to see or preview everything without buying the CD...which I might do if I can confirm that the above routine is included.....Regardless, I can see a lot of practice is ahead on this one.....!

May 7, 2015
Card Productions will be taught in the Black of Spades app releasing next week.
In the meantime Jeff McBride's Videos are great and worth the $.
Also try a search for "back palm production".

Reactions: Timewise64
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results