Saturday Night Contest - Our 9th Birthday!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great start to the weekend. Wednesday is a huge day for us; it's our NINE year anniversary! Nine years ago on August 31st, we launched theory11. And on Wednesday, we celebrate these past nine years with every single one of you. We would not be here without all of your continued support since we launched, and we are very thankful.

To celebrate our birthday on Wednesday, the challenge this week requires a little bit of creativity and a lot of fun. The task? Make us a birthday CAKE out of playing cards. We're looking for the most creative submission to take home the prize this week. It doesn't have to be the biggest, we're just looking for the best. It could use only one card, or however many you can imagine. Think of an interesting way to use the number 9. Also, think outside the box, flex your creativity, and help us celebrate.

Upload a picture of your cake of cards to Instagram, Imgur, or any photo sharing site, and post the link to your picture in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, August 28th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on which one we think is the best overall based on the criteria above.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

We are truly thankful to each and every one of you who continue to support us and making this community the best around. None of this would be possible without all of you!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Maybe it's the fact that I haven't done a contest in a while, but I have completely forgot how to pace myself or do things efficiently.

What I thought was going to be a two/three hours tops project. Has now gone three and half hours in and I'm less than 20% done.

Im committed to this one, for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm throwing an entry in at 10:59.

I have certainly bitten off more than I can chew.

faizpardesi

Elite Member
Jun 11, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Happy 9th Birthday Theory11!
We all owe you guys back so much, thank you for keeping the magic alive.

Gonna sit this one out due to restrictions, Good Luck all. Excited to see all the entries.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Aug 27, 2016
Good luck everyone. Stretch your inner creativity and find uniqueness. Happy birthday to a true innovator of modern magic. Theory11 was one of the things that has kept magic alive. Best wishes to T11 for the future

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results