Best way to increase finger and hand strength?

Dec 31, 2015
What are the best ways to increase finger and hand strength for a person (like me), that is currently incapable of springing a deck of cards? I would like to improve in this area, as I would like to be able to spring a pack of cards, and execute the waterfall flourish.

Note: I currently can dribble a pack of cards.

May 3, 2016
Learn to dribble with only two fingers (middle finger top right thumb bottom left) for the spring, as for the waterfall, the best way to get better at it is by practicing until your hands get stronger, whatever it takes. It's kinda like doing pushups with your hands.

Fox13

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2014
Use a stiffer deck to practice, like the Fournier 605 or the EPCC Robusto Classic. And Fournier's are ultra long lasting and washable. Caution: Fournier's won't fan until broken-in (about 10 hrs, springs, fans, faros, spreads, riffle shuffle, etc).

One you can do it with these, any other deck will be like butter.

Jul 29, 2016
Georgia
well shoot; I am a moron....i should have come here first! I posted the exact same question in General. I am so glad to see someone else has asked the same thing. thanks for the post.

Aug 10, 2016
Use a stiffer deck to practice, like the Fournier 605 or the EPCC Robusto Classic. And Fournier's are ultra long lasting and washable. Caution: Fournier's won't fan until broken-in (about 10 hrs, springs, fans, faros, spreads, riffle shuffle, etc).

One you can do it with these, any other deck will be like butter.
fourniers can only be bought on art of play right? Do you know any other common deck which is quite durable?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results