Makeup Alternative

Oct 16, 2015
Hello everyone!

Just a real quick question. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be used to create a "Fake Tattoo" that will wipe off cleanly. So far the only idea I am able to come up with is Makeup.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Matt

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Actually, good make up does not wipe easily away and cheap make up (which wipes easily) doesn't give a good image.

Can I get any more specifics on what you're trying to accomplish? I have some ideas, but as usual my first ideas are probably ridiculous.

Oct 16, 2015
Yea absolutely. I'm currently looking for a way to cover up an existing tattoo, and draw over it. I have a few ideas in my head one of which is to bring a color changing card trick to a color changing tattoo trick, if that makes any sense.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hm. That's going to be tricky. Anything that will stay in place and look realistic will leave remnants behind. You could essentially create a latex patch that you stick on with a gentle adhesive that you can pull off quickly to show what is under it. I can't immediately think of a way that wouldn't look like you are peeling off a latex patch, though. Of course, you could work that into the routine.

Oct 16, 2015
I don't think some residue would be an issue because its going to be on such a small area. Im thinking maybe half the size of a playing card. I found a video of a trick somewhat along the lines I want to do. I just want to change the application. (He also has a reveal video)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results