Hello everyone!

First off I would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming amount of support for No Pressure. I had no idea how this effect would go over and it absolutely amazes me at the feedback that I have received on it. I'm shocked to see how well it is doing currently on the charts. Thank you all so much!

People have been asking me if the contest for the No Pressure video review is still going on. It is indeed! The contest will end Saturday night, July 9. I'll announce the winner presumably that following Monday.

What's up for grabs? A free tutorial of my first release, Doubting Thomas! The feedback I received on that effect has been tremendous as well. If you are curious about that effect, please look up some of the YouTube reviews for it. Bonus points go to anyone that includes a live performance of No Pressure in their video review.

You can upload the video to any video sharing platform. All you have to do is leave the video in any forum post that has No Pressure in it or leave the video review in the review section of the forums. Good luck to all involved!

Thank you again,
-Tyler

What? Is? This?
Hello ScottH5.

I'm not quite sure I understand the context of your question in its entirety. I'll try to take a shot and explain myself further.

I released an effect on the Marketplace right here on Theory11 called No Pressure. It is currently a free download for a limited time. I'm hosting video contest where contestants make a video review of No Pressure and upload it to the internet. They then should either post the link in a reply to any forum headings with the title "No Pressure" in it or post it in the review section in the forums. Contestants have until Friday night, 11:59 pm EST to upload and share their review. The winner will receive a free video download of my first release, Doubting Thomas, which is currently available on penguinmagic.com.

Here are some links to better inform you of all the materials I have just listed:
https://www.theory11.com/marketplace/tyler-scott/no-pressure
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6353

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results