Odyssey Ring Size

Sep 4, 2016
You just use your normal ring size. They add the approximate size difference for you. Just find what ring size fits your thumb, pointer, middle, and ring finger. The pinkie isn't used much and is so small it'll fit anyways. There are plenty of online ring sizers. I'm just going off of what I was told and works for me :)

Sep 17, 2016
You just use your normal ring size. They add the approximate size difference for you. Just find what ring size fits your thumb, pointer, middle, and ring finger. The pinkie isn't used much and is so small it'll fit anyways. There are plenty of online ring sizers. I'm just going off of what I was told and works for me :)
So don't go with my normal ring size? I need to give them a size big enough that it'll fit my thumb?

Reactions: J4KD4W
Sep 4, 2016
No, I'm sorry I wasn't very clear. T11 accounts for that for you. Use your normal ring size and the rings come to you big enough to fit any finger you need for the tricks without having to go any sizes up, if you understand what I mean

Reactions: TheAceOfSpades007
Sep 17, 2016
No, I'm sorry I wasn't very clear. T11 accounts for that for you. Use your normal ring size and the rings come to you big enough to fit any finger you need for the tricks without having to go any sizes up, if you understand what I mean
Ok I got it. Thanks!

Jun 12, 2016
Arizona
I'm thinking about getting Odyssey, and there's been tons of confusion. As far as I can tell, you are supposed to use your index finger size. Is this right?

May 6, 2014
I'm thinking about getting Odyssey, and there's been tons of confusion. As far as I can tell, you are supposed to use your index finger size. Is this right?
You can use any finger you want except your pinkie to size. As long as it fits use that size.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results