Locating cards for card cheating

Jul 11, 2016
Hi everyone

I have seen on card cheating demostrations that people place the cards on top (for stacking) or bottom for bottom deal, but the thing is that they already had the cards prepared to the demostration. How do you make a hand on a real game to apply stacking or bottom deal? I would like to have more chance to have a hand to prepare it during the shuffle, and if I would want to cheat, have an secure probability of win. I have practiced the cull system of Erdanse and his method to locating cards, but i would like to known more ways to do that kind of techniques. I would like to find all the ways possible that doesn´t require marked cards or stripper deck. Something like Richard Turner does: the spectator shuffle and somehow he find the way to cheat. But I have to insist, I would like to know every possible way to set up a hand. I would like to find techniques that doesn´t require marked cards or an stripper deck. I have search but I haven´t find anything, so I would like to find all the sources possibles to learn that type of knowledge. My intentions are not cheating, I just want to develop my techniques on a realistic level, because it´s incoherent be able to do the bottom deal but not be able to set up a hand for bottom deal. So, I would like to know where I can find content to learn how to set up a hand during a game, and I would like to hear any method if you know one, if is not a bother.

Thanks for your time.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
The double deal is a good technique. With it you can give yourself or a confederate extra cards that can be used to give yourself options. You could then ring these extra cards in with a switch or muck. Also as the game progresses you put work into the deck so you can identify the cards at any position.

Sep 26, 2015
Another technique you can look into is controlling cards at the end of a hand. When you're gathering cards into a pile at the end of a hand, you can naturally maneuver the cards to top or bottom of the pile, then you can use other stacking techniques from there to set up for the deal.

Apr 19, 2015
Florence, Italy
I quote ZackF, the best way to "cull" the cards is with the discards. Be careful that some players are very conservative with their hands and don't want you to flip them over in any way.
Note that if you're fast and casual enough you can even stack the cards when picking them up. As subtlety you might consider don't get a complete stack, but just enough that the stack could be completed with one or two shuffle by inserting 1-2 cards in each shuffle (that mixes a bit the previous hands, just to make sure that people don't see too many of the same cards already played the hand before).

Something like Richard Turner does: the spectator shuffle and somehow he find the way to cheat.

That is the sentence i felt wrong in your context. And the same one that will force you to dig deeper.

However there is one riffle cull that might fit your request, although i heard it's not very practical at the card table.
It requires more work that you could imagine, i still haven't a entirely convincing one, and i trained it for some years.

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
Subrosa and you are done. Period.
Bullshit. Period.

How do you make a hand on a real game to apply stacking or bottom deal?
May I suggest that you learn riffle stacking first? If you put in the time to get your riffle stacking to a point where it looks convincing, I bet you'll figure out ways to set up the cards prior to stacking.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY and ParkinT
Oct 22, 2016
Lodi CA
I do a couple of run-ups I learned from Jack Carpenter's Gambling tape, called Riffle & Roll and Nine Angry Men. This combines riffle stacking and some false deals. It's also more entertaining than doing the" real thing ".

Just saying..

May 5, 2017
Hi everyone

I have seen on card cheating demostrations that people place the cards on top (for stacking) or bottom for bottom deal, but the thing is that they already had the cards prepared to the demostration. How do you make a hand on a real game to apply stacking or bottom deal? I would like to have more chance to have a hand to prepare it during the shuffle, and if I would want to cheat, have an secure probability of win. I have practiced the cull system of Erdanse and his method to locating cards, but i would like to known more ways to do that kind of techniques. I would like to find all the ways possible that doesn´t require marked cards or stripper deck. Something like Richard Turner does: the spectator shuffle and somehow he find the way to cheat. But I have to insist, I would like to know every possible way to set up a hand. I would like to find techniques that doesn´t require marked cards or an stripper deck. I have search but I haven´t find anything, so I would like to find all the sources possibles to learn that type of knowledge. My intentions are not cheating, I just want to develop my techniques on a realistic level, because it´s incoherent be able to do the bottom deal but not be able to set up a hand for bottom deal. So, I would like to know where I can find content to learn how to set up a hand during a game, and I would like to hear any method if you know one, if is not a bother.

Thanks for your time.

Their are lots of spy cheating playing cards devices online. With the help of these devices you can win any game easy without knowing your opponents. I have played a lot using these cheating devices and marked cards with contact lenses are the best one to use as you can easily cheat using this device. Hope this will be hopefull.

Reactions: Mark B.(29)
Aug 2, 2016
Card location in a game setting or a true gambling demonstration is based on opportunity and loose game play. If the game isn't informal and loose, then you are stuck with elaborate cold decking schemes or partner signaling.
As for culling cards... You can only cull what you can see. So your opportunities are limited to the cards from the last round of play, what you hold out from your own hand at discard or what you can get away with glimpsing on on a riffle shuffle. Expert at the Card Table has it all. Videos like the Wessmiller series are just good video presentations of the same principles. The goal is to play with a slight advantage... that means that there will still be risk in playing.

Nov 13, 2016
I know this wont help in a card game but" thetilia by ian rowland" done well can give the impression that you can do what you actually want(deal hands from a shuffled deck by the spectator)

May 21, 2017
I know this wont help in a card game but" thetilia by ian rowland" done well can give the impression that you can do what you actually want(deal hands from a shuffled deck by the spectator)
There is a way to always leave with the greatest hand of the game, and the deck can be scrambled several times by another player.

May 21, 2017
Hi everyone

Thanks for your time.
There is a way to always leave with the greatest hand of the game, and the deck can be scrambled several times by another player.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results