Aussie flourishers

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
I ordered a big bunch from Magic.org before
It was reasonable I guess....about $6.50 AUD per TH9
i'll just stick to 808 tho....

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
I have emailed the store about the Tally's to find out how much shipping will be on a number of cases.
How many people are keen on getting a case?
$20US plus shipping.
If people want I can order them and then send them out. I would how ever need to get people to pay upfront, then cover the postage to them when I know how much that is.

I'm down for a duece, any one else?

Sep 1, 2007
hey i'm also from australia, and i order my stuff from www.acekicker.com.au
it's sydney based (although im from melb) and prices are decent
and as for the 808 site, i like the prices and i'm considering buying from there :D
how's the delivery and service though?

by the way, Slight_of_Hand do you play on BoredAussies? i've seen your nick around haha

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i'm also from australia, and i order my stuff from www.acekicker.com.au
it's sydney based (although im from melb) and prices are decent
and as for the 808 site, i like the prices and i'm considering buying from there :D
how's the delivery and service though?

by the way, Slight_of_Hand do you play on BoredAussies? i've seen your nick around haha

I've tried AceKicker, I found them to be expensive, especially compared to 808cards. 808cards is great, you just buy them and they show up a week later ready to go. A week may seem like a long time, but if you plan ahead, it's nothing. Patience is awesome.

acekicker are good, they used to be just an ebay store, i know the owner Marty from when he was just an ebay shop.

he's a nice guy, gave me free postage on my order.

and yeah, i'm down for a group order of tally's from batteries and butter.

split them up and make the postage more affordable.

i'd want about 2 or 3 dozen.

anyone else?

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
I just rang Batteries and Butter.
Shipping will be about $200US he said, so the cost per dozen would come to about $35-$40US to my door.
Still a fair bit cheaper than getting them anywhere in Aus. Starburst only have circle backs, and from what I've been told they may not be the highest quality decks. Possibly seconds, or possibly fakes.

Can I have a show of hands for people that will actually buy them and how many dozen you want before I put in an order. If you have already put your name on the list in the thread, please just repeat what you want to order so that I know you are still interested.

Thanks.

Anton

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I've tried AceKicker, I found them to be expensive, especially compared to 808cards. 808cards is great, you just buy them and they show up a week later ready to go. A week may seem like a long time, but if you plan ahead, it's nothing. Patience is awesome.
my shipping here in melbourne was only 4 days so quick

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
Slight change of plans,
I have a mate coming back from the States in Dec, I'm going to get him to bring a suitcase of cards for me, or what ever he can, and save a bucket load on shipping.
But I need def numbers so that I don't get stuck with a whole lot for myself.
I might have to ship some if there are too many, but not all of them.
Still saves a lot on shipping.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
Ok, So they finally arrived.
I did have to get them shipped, but I got a goot rate on them. They came to $45AU a dozen.
I have 6 that have arrived at the moment. And there are more in the mail.
2 packages was cheaper than one.

I also have some bikes for the same price. 4 dozen of those.
I am going to the post office tomorrow to see how much to send the cards to other places in aus.

Let me know who wants them and I will get it organised.
I will pm those that pm'd me already.

Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys.

It appears that 808cards is shut down :(

I would love to buy from T11 but the shipping costs :S

Is there any other sites that Aussies use for their cards? I'm just starting out, so am looking for Tally Ho's (since that's what everyone seems to be r

Thanks heaps!

Oct 4, 2016
South Australia
guys!! a few weeks ago i found an online store which was based here and they did free shipping. they're called Capital cards. they had a fairly decent range of cards. for similar prices to what we could have shipped here before paying for postage

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results