Saturday Night Contest - Anywhere in the World

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great start to the weekend! Just yesterday, we released THREE brand new items. Torn & Restored Transpo, the theory11 Badge Pin, and the inspiration behind this week's contest, the SvenPad by Brett Barry - a powerful mentalism device that allows you to READ your SPECTATOR'S mind and divine their thoughts. Predict anything - names, locations, movies, whatever. You won't leave home without it!

While I do not have a notepad full of locations, I have written down the name of my dream vacation location. You have ONE guess at the location. Post your guess below. The first person to correctly identify the location (or, if nobody guesses correctly, the closet guess geographically) will take home 1,000 Elite Points and SvenPad by Brett Barry, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world!

Your only hint - It is a city, in a country, somewhere on planet Earth. The format of your answer should look like this: City, Country.

Get to it. You have until 11 PM EST tomorrow night. We will announce the winner after the deadline.

Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results