Saturday Night Contest - Anywhere in the World

Apr 26, 2013
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great start to the weekend! Just yesterday, we released THREE brand new items. Torn & Restored Transpo, the theory11 Badge Pin, and the inspiration behind this week's contest, the SvenPad by Brett Barry - a powerful mentalism device that allows you to READ your SPECTATOR'S mind and divine their thoughts. Predict anything - names, locations, movies, whatever. You won't leave home without it!

While I do not have a notepad full of locations, I have written down the name of my dream vacation location. You have ONE guess at the location. Post your guess below. The first person to correctly identify the location (or, if nobody guesses correctly, the closet guess geographically) will take home 1,000 Elite Points and SvenPad by Brett Barry, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world!

Your only hint - It is a city, in a country, somewhere on planet Earth. The format of your answer should look like this: City, Country.

Get to it. You have until 11 PM EST tomorrow night. We will announce the winner after the deadline.

Good luck!
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! While no one got my dream vacation location exactly right, we did have one person who got pretty close; he even guessed the correct country! Well done to Dean Magic for coming the closest with his guess of Zurich, Switzerland! Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

My dream vacation location is Zermatt, Switzerland. Why, you ask? My favorite season is Winter, and I love the snow (kind of weird since I'm from hot weather southern states such as Texas and South Carolina). But ever since I got to travel a bit further north and hit the slopes in West Virginia, I fell in love with snow and skiing as a whole. Before magic came into my life, I loved skateboarding and extreme sports. Watching the X Games and Winter X Games was something I've always enjoyed watching every single year, and finally being able to go out into the snow and carve down a mountain was an experience that I will always remember. There is something magical about standing at the top of a mountain, taking in that amazing view, and hitting the slopes. I find that particular moment to be a time where I'm closely connected to our wonderful planet, and it's a moment where I feel extremely peaceful and happy. Of all the ski resorts in the world, Zermatt is my dream location. It has everything I want!

Before we wrap up, an honorable mention goes to caseya7 for his guess off Ghent, West Virginia, which is where I've been skiing for the past 5 years! You were on the right track, so job well done! I'll leave the contest this week with my most recent ski trip video, just so you can get a glimpse of why I love the snow so much. See you guys on Saturday for a new, spooky contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results