An Intro to Cardistry - The Necessities Course

Dec 31, 2015
After some long hours of internal debating, filming, editing, and effort, it is my pleasure to present to you the course; An Introduction to Cardistry. After being immersed in the world of cardistry for almost half a year, I tore every move down to the basic essentials, and this course is the result. Each move and fundamental is taught at the right angles, and is detailed to the extent that I believe necessary. All lessons here have been taught the way I hoped to be taught when I first began. These will be essential to progress into more advanced flourishes. Right now, all the videos are free to view without you having to make an account. However, this will soon change when I collect the lessons into one group as a course in preparation for releasing Cardistry Vol. 1 - Building on the Basics. This series is set for release sometime around the end of December (more on that later). Once the collection occurs, you will need an account to view the videos. Without further ado, here is the link: http://bit.ly/2ecEMLb

I look forward to seeing you over at Curious, and for now, stay tuned for future courses, as there is much much more in the works. Also, I would like your feedback. What do you think of the course? Of the new video platform? And, should I switch from YouTube to here for all my content teaching you these skills?​

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results