Saturday Night Contest - Halloween Spooks

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! It's almost time for Halloween, but it isn't all about tricks or treats. This time of year is perfect for feeling creeped out, scared, or spooked, and even better when you can make someone else feel it. This week's challenge is all about feeling the creeps.

Your challenge for this week is to make a video that is spooky, eerie, chilling, or even scary. Your video has to include either a magic effect OR Cardistry! For example, create and/or perform an effect with a creepy presentation, or film a Cardistry video that has a spooky feel. Magic and Cardistry are fair game this week, as long as it can creep us out, scare us, etc.

Film your videos and upload them to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram. Then, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 30th! All videos have to be filmed and uploaded from the time this contest is posted until it ends at 11:00pm tomorrow. No previous videos you have made are eligible!

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a Cerca Trova Pin, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarch Playing Cards! Second place prize will receive 500 Elite Points.

You guys supply the tricks (or cardistry moves), and we'll supply the treats. We can't wait to be spooked, and we look forward to seeing your entries!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I have a good feeling about this one. I am uploading mine right now , don't worry fellas no "Up The Ladder" this time around. Same music, same cards as my Halloween video. My entry is a Halloween Poker Deal. I'll post the link as soon as it finishes uploading.

Jan 31, 2015
Good luck, everyone. I have a good idea for this, but I'm not too sure about how plausible it is. Gotta start editing.

Nov 10, 2014
I have nothing for this one, but after the contest ends I will share a video of one of my friend's really good routines.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results