Saturday Night Contest - Quotes of Inspiration

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great start to the weekend! If you follow our Instagram page, you will know that we love to share inspirational quotes. Whether it's from Muhammad Ali, David Copperfield, George Bernard Shaw, or anyone else, it's always important to keep the drive going for doing what you love. We're using that as inspiration for this week's contest.

The contest this week is to share a photo of magic or cardistry in action, accompanied by any inspirational quote that's personal to you. You can include this quote on the actual photo, or as the caption to the photo. Upload your picture to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 with your quote in the caption, and post the link to your photo as a response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 13th. Once time is up we will select a photo at random to take home this week's prize. Only one photo per member.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a Cerca Trova Pin, and a deck of Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

faizpardesi

Elite Member
Jun 11, 2016
Dubai, UAE
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMwRN0zB_Yl/?taken-by=faiz.pardesi

This is a quote my dad has taught me and it is, without a doubt, one of the most inspirational quotes I have ever heard. (It's actually in a different language which ive translated, hopefully it hasn't lost its meaning.)

Water is personified to represent us. Eliminating the 'toxic' energy or negativity around us paves our path to do great things.

Good luck, everyone !

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results