Saturday Night Contest - Packet Cuts

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Good luck on the magic show tomorrow, Brett! And Happy Birthday to your kids! :)
Happy Birthday to the kids Brett! Hope you win this contest on the merits of The flourish that never happened or something to that effect. Hope all is well friend. Let me know when you get your stuff from theory11.

Thanks guys. Birthday party went without a hitch. It was about 2 hours of crazy. Magic show happened. It was...okay. 2 of the 5 tricks got flubbed pretty badly. The other 3 worked pretty good. Learned (albeit, the hard way) a bit about preparedness and how to work with kids who treat EVERY trick like a puzzle, no matter how engaging.

As for the contest. Oi vey. I tried working on it for 2 hours and came up with zilch. I don't even have a joke entry to offer.

Best of luck to everyone!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Wow guys, this one was INSANELY close. Amazing to job to everyone who took on the challenge; it was not easy by any means, but it is always rewarding to get those creative juices flowing because you'll never know what you'll stumble upon. We enjoyed going through all of the entries, however there can only be one winner. Let's get right into the results.

We were primarily looking for creativity and execution in your move. There were quite a few standouts, however there was one that just had the edge in overall creativity, and we felt that the creative aspect should take priority in the judging. With that said, we would like to congratulate PaulTheIllusionist on winning this week's contest! Congrats! Please contact our support team with your details to claim your prize.

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions that were standouts this week, and deserve some much needed praise. Entries from Tycoon11, caseya7, and Vorezo made it come down to the wire, and made this contest a super competitive and fun one to judge. You guys did not make it easy, so major props and congratulations for your superb entries!

See you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

Reactions: Dean Magic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results