Le Paul's Pass (Bluff Pass)

Oct 23, 2016
Singapore
So for the sharper audience, they are actually able to see that it is not a stack of cards...I practiced in front of the mirror and also in front of my "test audience" to see if they can spot. Some were able to, some weren't. Does anyone have any tips for me?

Further inquiries allows them to identify that "where you put the card was not where you riffled till".

P.S: For those with the trick and can help or advice me with the execution of this trick, do PM me if you're afraid of diverging the trick

Apr 19, 2015
Florence, Italy
First of all, it is not a "trick", but a move, start to think it that way. I don't know where are you learning it from, but if you followed a proper study plan you will have behind a good magic background.
One big secret of the bluff pass is, in my opinion, confidence: just do it.
The second is the technique, you riffle than you tilt as you re-position your thumb at the very top (excluding the top card that is lifted, of course) pulling down the corner, giving the illusion it is the same corner they stopped to.
Don't eshitate: tilt everything at the good angles: make them see just the back of the cards, i doubt they can scan for the thickness of the packet just by looking at the back of a card.
If they can, your angles are wrong.
Hope it helps!

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
An audience isn't supposed to see moves like the pass and bluff pass. If they are it is because they weren't misdirected to look up.

Reactions: CWhite
Apr 19, 2015
Florence, Italy
An audience isn't supposed to see moves like the pass and bluff pass. If they are it is because they weren't misdirected to look up.

For the pass, i kind of agree, although it can be executed at a level when little or no misdirection can be needed.
But for the bluff pass: i am curious about how a spectator can call "stop" at a point of the deck and replace the card while not looking down.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results