Track Order Redirects to Theory11 Home

Dec 13, 2016
San Diego, CA
I wanted to track one of my most recent purchases, but when I clicked on "Track Order", I was redirected to the Theory11 homepage. This has not happened for any of my previous purchases. I'm am curious to know it's progress because even after it was said to be shipped 3 days ago with 2-day shipping, it hasn't arrived. Can someone figure out what's wrong with my order?

Thanks,
Cameron

Jun 21, 2013
This is also happening to me. In addition it says my order shipped and there's no other tracking number other than the confirmation number so I used that but it doesn't show on usps, fedex, or UPS.

Reactions: Ulfgarswag

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I wanted to track one of my most recent purchases, but when I clicked on "Track Order", I was redirected to the Theory11 homepage. This has not happened for any of my previous purchases. I'm am curious to know it's progress because even after it was said to be shipped 3 days ago with 2-day shipping, it hasn't arrived. Can someone figure out what's wrong with my order?

This is also happening to me. In addition it says my order shipped and there's no other tracking number other than the confirmation number so I used that but it doesn't show on usps, fedex, or UPS.

Let our support team know at theory11.com/support. They can check into this for you.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results