Magic Quiz

Oct 6, 2016
Portugal
Lets do a magic quiz game with the community! There will be no prizes, but I hope everyone participates :)
The rules are simple. I will start this with one question and the first person to correctly answer will make the next question, and so on. If no one guesses in 24 hours I will give an hint, and at the 48 hour mark I will give the correct answer.

My question is:

In Guy Hollingworth's book, "Drawing Room Deceptions", Guy dedicated the book to Cholmondeley. Who was Cholmondeley?

Jun 21, 2013
Given that Guy Hollingworth was English, Cholmondeley may refer to the English aristocratic family or even the location within England.

Oct 6, 2016
Portugal
I'm going to give a guess and say that it has something to do with Lewis Carol

No

P.S: You had me go for a search trying to find a link between Lewis Carol/Cholmondeley eheh. Was he one of the illustrators for the book Alice in Wonderland?

Given that Guy Hollingworth was English, Cholmondeley may refer to the English aristocratic family or even the location within England.

and no

Small hint: It as nothing to do with locations

Oct 6, 2016
Portugal
In Guy Hollingworth's book, "Drawing Room Deceptions", Guy dedicated the book to Cholmondeley. Who was Cholmondeley?

Correct answer is: Guy Hollingworth's dog

Since no one got the question right I will make another one:

Dai Vernon's elbows were smashed as a result of helping a youger person carry some buckets across some scaffolding. One of the scaffolds snapped causing injury to Vernon. What was in the buckets?

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Joshua Jay has an awesome routine called "Hitchcock", which he performs in his one man show. However, the premise of the trick isn't based on any Hitchcock movie.

What movie did he base his trick on?

Reactions: DL360

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Joshua Jay has an awesome routine called "Hitchcock", which he performs in his one man show. However, the premise of the trick isn't based on any Hitchcock movie.

What movie did he base his trick on?

Awesome effect, I know he loves The Usual Suspects. He also calls the moment when it turns around the Mcguffin.

Reactions: DL360 and Nurul

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Max Maven, David Copperfield, Criss Angel, and Banachek are stage names. What are these magicians real names?

Feb 18, 2015
Philip Goldstein is Max Maven, David Copperfield is David Kotkin, I do not know Criss Angel's, and Banachek's is Steven Shaw... how did you get Banachek DeanMagic? I thought I was like one of the few people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results