Is anyone close to this record?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I haven't counted in ages, but I'm sure I have at least 200. I generally get 3 of everything released by E through work. I actually end up giving away a lot.

Sep 13, 2014
If gimmicked decks count I have 6. If not I have 2 (blue bicycles and red bicycles).

Not a card guy, plus playing cards are somewhat illegal where I reside for half of the year. I did a trick with a gimmicked deck once and my friend was concerned the police might see it and arrest us.

Fox13

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2014
I would expect to be valid the decks must all be different. Anyone can print their own deck in 15000 copies.

At United Cardists there are a few that are close to 1000-2000.

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
If gimmicked decks count I have 6. If not I have 2 (blue bicycles and red bicycles).

Not a card guy, plus playing cards are somewhat illegal where I reside for half of the year. I did a trick with a gimmicked deck once and my friend was concerned the police might see it and arrest us.

Why is it illegal to gamble where you are or something?

Sep 13, 2014
Why is it illegal to gamble where you are or something?

Yup, illegal and the punishment is harsh.

Playing cards are illegal for the most part. The police have raided homes of 70 year old expats for playing a friendly game of Bridge.

There was outrage over tourists playing cards during a flight delay in the airport a few years back but the government realized harassing tourists at the airport isn't great PR.

The cards I have were purchased from other countries I lived in.

Sep 13, 2014
By harsh I mean heavy fine and jail time.

Which isn't as harsh as the laws on playing cards when I briefly worked in a certain Middle Eastern country. I'd be missing fingers or a hand if caught with them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results