AACAAN

Feb 18, 2015
Asi Wind's is amazing. It is my favorite, but I know the Berglas effect (the amazing secret) as well. Then there is Matthew Johnson's multiple ACAAN routines, and the Grail GOLD Edition by Mike Rose. There's also Atlas Brooking's The Crusade, and Boris Wild's Birthday CAAN. I would suggest reading some stuff in books as well. I made an ACAAN based off of some moves from Earnest Earick and Scarne, and some mathematical principles, and a easy memorized deck.

Oct 9, 2015
Colorado
Asi Wind's is amazing. It is my favorite, but I know the Berglas effect (the amazing secret) as well. Then there is Matthew Johnson's multiple ACAAN routines, and the Grail GOLD Edition by Mike Rose. There's also Atlas Brooking's The Crusade, and Boris Wild's Birthday CAAN. I would suggest reading some stuff in books as well. I made an ACAAN based off of some moves from Earnest Earick and Scarne, and some mathematical principles, and a easy memorized deck.
I have made an ACAAN routine myself , i want to make sure nobody used the method i have already

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Which of Earick's moves did you use? I've been going through BFU, so it'd be neat to hear this application. Perhaps riffle stacking?

if anyone knows of any Any card at any number routines (besides asi winds) drop them below
Besides Asi's? I have heard that many consider that to be the best ACAAN.

I know of Patrick Redford's take on the plot with Hands-Off. It's a decent effect but requires gimmicks although he teaches an impromptu version as well. Peter Turner teaches a couple of his methods on his second live lecture on penguin but he doesn't share his best method which happens over webcam (although I think he may have tipped a clue as to how it's done). The Journey by Matt Johnson teaches a couple of different routines but they use gimmicks as well.

Hope this helps!

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
I've done Barrie Richardson's ACAAN which was pretty good. I do suggest to get your hands on a copy of Meant To Be... by John Born - awesome book based on different ACAAN principles and routines

Oct 9, 2015
Colorado
Idc about which pne is ghe best one , i just want anything anybody can find , as i said im creating my own , making sure it is original , i just knew asi's was really popular

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Idc about which pne is ghe best one , i just want anything anybody can find , as i said im creating my own , making sure it is original , i just knew asi's was really popular

then get John Born's Meant to be... book, he explains a lot about ACAAN effects and compares and gives views of others on the market

I personally would say if you're creating with the soul purpose of selling you're doing it wrong. That's why there is so much crap on the market. Create something because you truly want to perform it, if it turns out it's not already on the market, well sell it a few years later after you've worked the kinks out. I've created some crazy effects, I may never sell them. I like the idea that when people see my magic, they won't see it anywhere else in the world.

Oct 9, 2015
Colorado
I personally would say if you're creating with the soul purpose of selling you're doing it wrong. That's why there is so much crap on the market. Create something because you truly want to perform it, if it turns out it's not already on the market, well sell it a few years later after you've worked the kinks out. I've created some crazy effects, I may never sell them. I like the idea that when people see my magic, they won't see it anywhere else in the world.
I want to perform it , i just wanna make sure this was original

Dec 3, 2016
I have a version of ACAAN which i created myself and i call it "almost Berglas", i wanna put it on the market though, but i dont have time to record it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results