About prize #11...

Sep 2, 2007
Heya everyone...I was wondewring. what would happen If I won prize eleven in the christmas contesT? I mean...I live in nova scotia. which is insanely far away. will the prize include travel? and if it doesn't...I'm pretty screwed...and so are other people whop can't afford to go to vegas...

Well, I'd find it rather unfair if you did win and weren't able to make the trip. So, I'm assuming they may be able to pay for flight and accomadations once you arrive (food, room etc.) I suggested PMing one of the staff members for clarification.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Sep 16, 2007
Raalte
youtube.com
I think that wouldn't be fair. Not just i'm from out of the U.S.A, but i think alot more T11 members are from out of the US. It would be kinda rasicm cause only people from the US could win

How would you feel when you won #11 prize but you couldn't come to the us and were left with nothing except a box with the hologram and the proove you've won the #11th prize.?

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
if someone out of the US won and T11 cant pay for the trip etc i guess you would get something else to compensate. but that has to be something really nice.

Sep 16, 2007
Raalte
youtube.com
You'll get what with i mean with racism = nationalism.
Just wanted to say that if so the Americans are preferred over than Europeans, or Asians or whatever

Sep 1, 2007
Im pretty sure they'll pay for an air ticket or something. The fact is, they would have already specified if you cant win prize 11...because they didnt specify that, you can safely assume that they will pay for the air fare

of course...thats if and only when you win...and thats like oh...1 in 10,000 most likely more?

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I didn't order any cards, I should have but I didn't, but seriously what are the chances of me winning, it's just I don't see the point in buying 6 guardians for $25, when I could get a nice trick for that, like Fraud, or TnR, or Distortion, or Panic, or get Witness and save $5, too bad I am not getting any of those because I am gettinng T&R Project ;)

I knew this prize was coming about 2 months ago, just after the site started. Scoff if you must, but I actually had pretty solid evidence. The person who gave me this also said ....with us (theory 11) flying someone out to hang with us.

I assume that means they will cover the cost.

Oct 9, 2007
Or they could save themselves a few hundred dollars and coincidently send prize number 11 to someone near Vegas, or wherever they are holding the event.

Sep 2, 2007
haha. I think that they will be sure that one person who used a free entry will win. like one FOR SURE and all the rest will be 100% random.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results