Hello amazing card flourishes artists

Dec 29, 2016
let me introduce myself first,my name is brain 14 years old from new india.
About a week ago I started a friend of mine had a birthday and funny as it is because we are not that small anymore invited a magician.and what can I say lol? I found it one of coolest things to learn.

right after the birthday ended.got home typed magic in youtube and watched like 50 video lol.
then i reached this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eParFs2QgSw . and i simply FALL IN LOVE!! does anyone know who he is?is he a knowen card flourisher?
the way you guys move the cards like that is amazing!

so after this video i googled the title card flourishes forum and found this place.

i want to start doing this too.where do you suggest i start, what is the basic of the basic?
are there any card flourishes in india here?i want to know everything about this art!! :)

May 6, 2014
theory11 has lots of cardistry tutorials to start with. Genesis v1 is a perfect place to start as it has lots of flourishes to learn for beginners and advanced cardists. YouTube has tutorials everywhere. There are heaps of places to learn cardistry, but these are some that i would begin with. Glad you have become interested in an amazing art form! :)

Dec 29, 2016
theory11 has lots of cardistry tutorials to start with. Genesis v1 is a perfect place to start as it has lots of flourishes to learn for beginners and advanced cardists. YouTube has tutorials everywhere. There are heaps of places to learn cardistry, but these are some that i would begin with. Glad you have become interested in an amazing art form! :)

thank you so much :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results