Print Your Own Playing Cards!

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Well!

To all of you interested in having your own playing cards printed I have some news for you!

I found this site that sell card stock with pre-micro-perforated poker sized playing cards punched in them. Design your cards and print them right off your own home printer. Well...what about a finish? They sell a can of aerosol finish for your cards!

This could be great for your own custom deck...or just some gaffs!

I am trying to get some sample cards, i''ll let you all know how it works!

Here is the link...

Sep 1, 2007
Man, that's temping! I have a $7,000.00 printer in my office that could print off some pretty sweet cards... :)

Sep 1, 2007
Vertasile monte and beyond isnt a very good video. Its shot a long time ago I assume and the computer used to demonstrate is Windows 95 or 98 and runs slow. The guy's voice is monotoned, and its basically the same thing as the sheets.

Sep 3, 2007
Man, that's temping! I have a $7,000.00 printer in my office that could print off some pretty sweet cards... :)

o_O !

$7,000.00 printer ????

Thats insane. What kind of printer is that ? Industrial printing machine ?

Darn, you are fortunate to play with some of these wicked stuff.

Aug 31, 2007
I actually PM'd him about this yesterday. He hasn't gotten around to making them yet.

Wow... I finally got around to posting on these boards... :eek:

Sep 9, 2007
Vertasile monte and beyond isnt a very good video.

I don't see any of your points as valid.

It's shot a long time ago.
Ever watch any of the Marlo or Vernon tapes? They're older than most of us on the forums, yet I dare say they're still fantastic.

Guy's voice is monotoned
If the Dalai Lama had a stutter, wouldn't you still listen to what he has to say? The information on the video is more important that how it's presented.

Same thing as sheets
If, as you say, Versatile Monte is bad and Versatile Monte is the same thing as the sheets...wouldn't you be saying that the sheets are bad?

Jan 16, 2008
Has ANYONE actually printed their own decks through any affordable means?
I'm looking at PlainCards too, but aren't sure whether they are reliable or not...shipping DOES cost money.

::dAvid

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I was about to place my order to test these out but then there shipping methods are messed up and wont let me select usps only ups. A little dissapointed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results