My date with Katie!

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
Katie Egleston flew down to Houston, TX yesterday and took me to homecoming!

Hey everybody,
I am writing this post today to tell you about the great time i had this weekend with my magic friends (especially Katie).
Before i say what happened yesterday let me take you back...
Katie and i were talking online and I was frustrated because i could not find a date for the winter formal dance, so jokingly asked her if she would be my date. She then asked Chris if she could go and he said "Go for it!". So a couple minutes later she says "sure, ill go with you Josh" .

Friday night comes around and I am working at H&R magic books with Ricky Smith (coolest guy ever) and Katie comes in with Danny Garcia. We then hang out at TGI Fridays and my weekend starts.
The next day I am heading all around town (bunch of stuff, don't ask). And then around one i am working at H&R again (yay work). But around 4 Katie and Ricky are back over and we are having a great time hanging out. Zach decides to join us as well (trebmalrolyat). Around 6 we all go out and eat (with Braden joining us too) (another H&R friend).
After that we head to my house and Katie meets the family and i get ready for the dance. After that we head to back to H&R and Katie gets ready and we are off.

As for the dance AMAZING (it was sad Ricky couldn't join us with his sweet dance moves haha) but me and Katie had a great time.
Katie had some interesting memories come back to her (as well as old dance moves haha), and we even waltzed.
I had a fun time and even got to teach her some new moves myself.

Sorry for not many pictures (i forgot the battery for my camera, dumb me)
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2654/img0025zv6.jpg
Everyone had a great time this weekend!

Thanks KATIE (hottest date at the dance)
RICKY (our awesome driver)
CHRIS (for letting Katie go)
and the rest of the guys for a great time

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Katie Egleston flew down to Houston, TX yesterday and i took me to homecoming!

Hey everybody,
I am writing this post today to tell you about the great time i had this weekend with my magic friends (especially Katie).
Before i say what happened yesterday let me take you back...
Katie and i were talking online and I was frustrated because i could not find a date for the winter formal dance, so jokingly asked her if she would be my date. She then asked Chris if she could go and he said "Go for it!". So a couple minutes later she says "sure, ill go with you Josh" .

Friday night comes around and I am working at H&R magic books with Ricky Smith (coolest guy ever) and Katie comes in with Danny Garcia. We then hang out at TGI Fridays and my weekend starts.
The next day I am heading all around town (bunch of stuff, don't ask). And then around one i am working at H&R again (yay work). But around 4 Katie and Ricky are back over and we are having a great time hanging out. Zach decides to join us as well (trebmalrolyat). Around 6 we all go out and eat (with Braden joining us too) (another H&R friend).
After that we head to my house and Katie meets the family and i get ready for the dance. After that we head to back to H&R and Katie gets ready and we are off.

As for the dance AMAZING (it was sad Ricky couldn't join us with his sweet dance moves haha) but me and Katie had a great time.
Katie had some interesting memories come back to her (as well as old dance moves haha), and we even waltzed.
I had a fun time and even got to teach her some new moves.

Sorry for not many pictures (i forgot the battery for my camera, dumb me)
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2654/img0025zv6.jpg
Everyone had a great time this weekend!

Thanks KATIE (hottest date at the dance)
RICKY (our awesome driver)
CHRIS (for letting Katie go)
and the rest of the guys for a great time

Crazy story! Incredibly cool of Katie to fly down and go with you and even cooler of Chris to give the nod. Glad to hear you had a great homecoming and a memory I am sure that will last a lifetime.

--Jim

p.s. I asked Danny out on a date to IHOP once and he turned me down. Said he already had a date with Wayne to watch a Kung Fu Theater marathon =(

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Wow, sounds like you had a great time. Katie seems to be one of the nicest people out there, and I think we all hope to meet her some day (though I think she is a little busy to accompany all of us to proms)! I truly envy you Josh =) If I am ever in Houston, never have really been...but I know so many people there, I would love to stop by this magic shop! Unfortunately Hanks in Boston closed, so I am sort of magicshopless =( Well once again man, congrats on an incredible weekend. It might have been better than mine (cousin's Bat Mitzvah where no one was over 13)!
Adam

D

Deleted member 2755

Words cannot describe how jealous I am.:p Grats lol

-Doug

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
That was an awesome saturday. and yes, ricky is the coolliest guy out there .. we were almost consumed by a hummer H3 . :p

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Katie told me she was going home to visit her brother in the hospital. Then I realized that she does not have a brother.

Hummmmm, now I know where she went.

Chris Kenner

PS Katie said she had a blast.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
You don't know how many people are going to be jealous of you. :p

Mitchell

Idk, i talked to Katie on aim 1 time and I got the feeling she just didn't want to bother with me. She could have had stuff on her mind that day, but I never imed her again. (I don't wanna bother her again)

Sounds like you Josh, had a great time. Glad to hear it!

I have a senior prom coming up, but I don't think I'll go. (can't dance)

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Just because you cannot dance DannyT does not mean you shouldn't go. I would rather go and see what happens , than miss the one chance and regret it. You really have nothing to lose (maybe a little respect ;)...jk ) so I say just go for it!
Adam

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
FEW things:

YES!!!! I had a GREAT time this weekend. I met some cool folks, had a blast at the dance and can't thank Danny and Ricky enough for being the best hosts in the world, ever.

I was soooo nervous to go back to high school, but little did I know I was in for such a good time.

DannyT... You can IM me anytime. Sometimes I have stuff to do, but I'll always talk to you... You may have caught me on a busy day. Never feel like you are a bother. Try again, I promise next time I'll try to be more responsive.

You guys are great.

Katie Egleston

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
I have always felt awkward IMing people who I just found their SNs...kind of stalkerish. Only person I have IMed without them knowing me was actually Danny Garcia, and he has been very kind to me in the past answering all my questions, while he was probably thinking who is this stalker child. I must say I admire you Katie for putting up with all of us!

Adam

Sep 2, 2007
wow. this is cool.

im just a tad confused at the wording of the original post. at the end it said thanks to chris for letting kaitie go. what does that mean? are they related?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Idk, i talked to Katie on aim 1 time and I got the feeling she just didn't want to bother with me. She could have had stuff on her mind that day, but I never imed her again. (I don't wanna bother her again)

Sounds like you Josh, had a great time. Glad to hear it!

I have a senior prom coming up, but I don't think I'll go. (can't dance)

Nah dude, she's an awesome person.

If she seemed to be a lil' slow on the response it was most likely because she gets flooded with instant messages on a day to day basis. All you have to do is keep trying man. So, all in all...don't take it personally. :)

Trust me, I talk to her frequently!

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results