Name of this move?

Jul 14, 2016
for all my cardistry peeps, do you know what the name of this flourish is called. At 1:03 it starts, the one where he sort of springs the cards then goes into a cascade. Seen it a few times and it looks awesome.

If anyone can tell me where I can learn this I would be forever greatful thanks.

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Zach is using a move called the Anti-Faro to faro the cards from a spring. The flourish is called Bloom. You will need to buy the Anti-Faro nd reverse engineer the move since he doesn't teach it yet. Wasn't hard to do and you can easily just faro and do the move if you don't want to put in the Anti-Faro practice.

Reactions: CaptainAmerica

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Oh yeah he does! Forgot about that. If you buy his Cardistry High project it is the first move taught on his part of tutorials. But you don't need his teaching to reverse engineer it. It's an easy move.

Jul 14, 2016
Do you guys have his cardistry high download? I've put a pause on my magic and started cardistry and have had my eye on it. What do you guys think of his download?

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Do you guys have his cardistry high download? I've put a pause on my magic and started cardistry and have had my eye on it. What do you guys think of his download?
It is fantastic for advanced cardists. If you just started I would wait on it. I did cardistry for 3 years straight and that was when it was hitting its climax. After Cardistry High came out the art has died a little.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results