What cards do you guys use?

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
For most tricks I use the Masters except for ACRs I like to use regular bikes for that. Otherwise I really like the Blue and Orange Bikes.

Sep 3, 2007
i use regular bikes. both red and blue. they feel awesome and crisp after coming right out of a porpoer. =D

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
I stick with regular Bikes too, usually red backed and sometimes blue/black backed. I may move to the beautiful Guardians in the future, same stock as regular bikes and better design.

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
I have quite alot of decks many of which non of you would have heard of, (nor me!!)

If anyone does have some decks they are willling to sell please pm with the name of the decks you have to offer and the price you want for them and i will be sure to get back to you.:)

Many thanks Dan.

Sin

Sep 2, 2007
All I've ever really used, save for a few occasions, have been red bikes. I ordered a pack of ghosts once, just out of curiosity, but besides that, I've stuck with normal bikes for the most part.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I used to only use Red or Blue Riderback Bikes, but I recently discovered Tally-Hos and I've been using the same Ho deck for about 4 months. I also like using studs. For flourishing I use a pack of Geico cards that I got from a tennis match where Geico was a sponsor. They are all plastic and are great for flourishing. Hopefully I'll be using Guardians and Shadow Masters sometime soon. I'm also looking for some cheap Nuggets. Anybody have some? I'll trade!
dM

Sep 1, 2007
Regular . Bicycle . Brand . Deck . Of . Playing . Cards.

They last long in my hands. A fruit of hard work in developing proper card handling.

They are enough for me. I dont need anything more.

Alel

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I use normal bikes nowadays, because I used up all my ghosts at the moment and haven't gotten anymore. I'm thinking about getting a couple of Guardians, but that's just a thought at the moment. So regular bike for at least another month or so.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I'm really looking forward to the Shadow Masters release. I always had a hard time with normal bicycles for some reason, and ever since the Red Masters came out I haven't look back. I originally order two decks of them, and once I felt what UV500 airflow feels like nothing else (could be a double edged sword) will work out with me.

I've never tried the blues out however. I hear that they are just as nice as the reds.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I practice on bikes and perform mostly on bikes as well, but when I'm performing for a camera I pull out the customs or the colored bikes my favs the orange deck

Sep 2, 2007
I recently bought some Studs from Walgreens.

In regards to the cards that I use, I prefer any deck that I'm holding in my hands, which, currently, is a 1st Edition Guardians deck.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
No, I have not tried the old Studs, though I have seen them on eBay. I've heard that they are thinner, less bright, and better overall than the newer edition. But, personally, I would not know.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results