Saturday Night Contest - Happy Birthday JB!

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Well, school came and bit me. Then I had to replace the engine mount in our family car... no cake from me :(. But I came up with a cool idea and it's the thought that counts right?

Reactions: Giacomo

JPS

Dec 21, 2016
I highly doubt this will win as an entry, however when will I ever get to share this?
http://imgur.com/mCxboRz

This was an actual cake given to me by my friends, they said it was an "Illusion"
The "Illusion" part was the cake contained a full glass jar of jam. Pretty decent cake though

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, this one wasn't easy, but it's time to announce the winner!

After much deliberation, we have decided that the cake that takes home this week's prize belongs to Giacomo! Congrats! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP! We loved the creativity of the picture and the elegance and style of the cake. Very reminiscent of a style we would create ourselves. Much deserved!

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Metermind and Toby L1 for their creative and awesome entries. Job well done!

Thanks again to everyone for entering this week! See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Reactions: Giacomo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results