At what time do packages typically ship out of the Theory 11 warehouse?

Jan 28, 2017
My Rarebit Gold deck is currently in packaging and I was wondering around what time of the day I should check the next several days to see if it has left Theory 11's hands. Thanks!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
My Rarebit Gold deck is currently in packaging and I was wondering around what time of the day I should check the next several days to see if it has left Theory 11's hands. Thanks!

Hey there!

For questions about your order, contact our support team at theory11.com/support.

Orders are packaged all day, Monday - Friday. They are picked up by the various shipping companies late in the day. That said, our shipping information does not update until late in the evening when our warehouse sends over all of the shipping information for the day.

// L

Reactions: steftim
Jan 28, 2017
Hey there!

For questions about your order, contact our support team at theory11.com/support.

Orders are packaged all day, Monday - Friday. They are picked up by the various shipping companies late in the day. That said, our shipping information does not update until late in the evening when our warehouse sends over all of the shipping information for the day.

// L
Thanks for the reply.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results