Saturday Night Contest - Food Magic

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! If you haven't seen it yet, Blake Vogt guest starred on PopSugar Food to show (and teach) magic tricks with Oreos! Blake absolutely killed it with his performance, and we thought it would be perfect inspiration for this week's contest.

What's the challenge this week? Create a magic trick that involves any food item. For example, make Oreos appear in an empty Oreo package. Vanish a can of Pringles. Magically transform a Snickers into a Twix. There is practically no limit to what you can create. If the item is edible, you can use it for an effect. We are looking for creativity, originality, and execution for this week's winner.

Film and upload your performance to either YouTube, Instagram, or Vimeo, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, February 19th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will decide on which entry is the best overall based on the criteria listed above.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of Rarebit Gold Playing Cards, and Overstuft by Bizzaro, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world!

Good luck!

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Once again, this challenge requires tools I have not yet acquired. It is time for this knight to leave the sword pulling contest to search for an easier target. Until next time my fellow magicians!

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Is it food?
I have food, just not a good camera and a media account.

Although you have given me inspiration. I shall go on an eepic quest (to my pantry) and find the Holey Grail of foods. *goes on quest* *returns sadly* They do not keep pizza in the pantry. I must search somewhere else in the kingdom. Until next time!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I have food, just not a good camera and a media account.

Although you have given me inspiration. I shall go on an eepic quest (to my pantry) and find the Holey Grail of foods. *goes on quest* *returns sadly* They do not keep pizza in the pantry. I must search somewhere else in the kingdom. Until next time!
Our pizza is in another castle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results