Best Card Flourish?

Feb 17, 2017
What is the best card flourish that you have learned? Was it free or did you have to pay? Thanks!
(Extra points if its complicated!!!)
:)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
One of the most difficult moves that I have learned is Pandora from Dan and Dave. I can do it alright but it never looks as good as when they do it.

I really love the under pressure flourish for ts simplicity.

Feb 17, 2017
Thanks for your reply! Is there any recommendations that i can buy in theory11?

Nov 25, 2016
India ,Cochin
The Monument collection is simply amazing, and hard ... but put in the time and effort and those are quite a few amazing flourishes. Monument is a bunch tied together I'm not so sure about single one's, haven't really looked into any ......

Feb 17, 2017
The Monument collection is simply amazing, and hard ... but put in the time and effort and those are quite a few amazing flourishes. Monument is a bunch tied together I'm not so sure about single one's, haven't really looked into any ......
hmmm, i will look more into it!

Jul 13, 2014
It depends what you like. There are different categories such as straight packet movement, spinning packets, single card incorporations, one handed, synchronized one handed, and fans. Also most flourishes involve two ore more categories.
Straight packet would be either squeeze by the Virts or Mecca by Dan and Dave.
Packet spinning is pandora.
One handed is kryptonite.
Sync one handed is Joz by Alejandro Portela
Fans, this may not count as I'm still trying to learn it, but I really love predator's one handed disk.

Oct 14, 2017
Fresco and his new recent cut without a name yet by Vinney Margot
Squall by Antoine Cormerais
Albatross by Tobias Levin
V-cuts by Tobias Levin (I think?)
Lacoste by Patrick Varnavas
Citrus by @Vin.cardistry
That one crazy 5 packet one handed cut by James Chesmore

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results