What can we expect from future Monarch decks?

Mar 25, 2017
Gold, silver, black, white, blue, green, and red. What's next for Monarchs? I personally love the cards, and would love to see even more variations of them. Maybe copper? I would love to hear some ideas.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Mar 6, 2017
Gold, silver, black, white, blue, green, and red. What's next for Monarchs? I personally love the cards, and would love to see even more variations of them. Maybe copper? I would love to hear some ideas.
Silver Monarchs are now unlimited on peguinmagic.com. Maybe there will be more unlimited runs for the other rare decks, that would be amazing

Mar 6, 2017
We haven't sold Silver Monarchs for years. Penguin Magic DID sell Silver Monarchs for a time, but since we discontinued them Penguin Magic eventually ran out. They are shown as sold out now.

// L
Oh, my bad. The quote "Now available in unlimited silver edition" was misleading. Thought out of stock just meant they haven't finished reprinting them. Thanks! Guess I have to go to Ebay...

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
The quote "Now available in unlimited silver edition" was misleading.

No deck is ever truly "unlimited". Every single deck at some point will no longer be printed again. Unlimited, in most cases, means that there are plans to do additional print runs. Limited means the opposite - we know exactly how many are going to be printed, and we have no plans to print them again. Silver Monarchs were the former, and went through several printings before being discontinued.

// L

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
No deck is ever truly "unlimited". Every single deck at some point will no longer be printed again. Unlimited, in most cases, means that there are plans to do additional print runs. Limited means the opposite - we know exactly how many are going to be printed, and we have no plans to print them again. Silver Monarchs were the former, and went through several printings before being discontinued.

// L
Just an idea, but 10 years after the release of the original Monarchs, you should do a full box set reprint of every monarchs ever.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results