Card force

May 13, 2016
Hi guys,

To be honest, I've been looking for a card force which Daniel Fernández uses all the time. I haven't really seen it from anyone else yet. Does anyone know what is the name of this force, or where to find it?

Thank you

May 13, 2016
Sorry, I wasn't specific.
I'm talking about the one, when he spreads through the cards facing up in his hands, and the spectator locks one in their mind. It's more like a mentalism effect than magic.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Sorry, I wasn't specific.
I'm talking about the one, when he spreads through the cards facing up in his hands, and the spectator locks one in their mind. It's more like a mentalism effect than magic.

Okay, there are a few possible solutions for something like this. Oh, and it's not really a force :/ It just looks and feels like one!

Ed Marlo has a bunch of work on this principle. Dani Daortiz has a ton of work on this as well and believe it or not the crux of this effect is actually taught in the Expert at the Card Table. You can do exactly what he did on the Today Show with a normal shuffled deck using the method in Expert at the Card Table.

Davis Berglas, uses this technique a ton and Vernon's trick that cannot be explained uses similar psychology. It is difficult and bold. John Kennedy has created a deck that makes this type of effect even easier but I would start with the tricks in the back of Expert Card Technique. Onece you get it down move onto other presentations.

Reactions: RealityOne
May 13, 2016
Okay, there are a few possible solutions for something like this. Oh, and it's not really a force :/ It just looks and feels like one!

Ed Marlo has a bunch of work on this principle. Dani Daortiz has a ton of work on this as well and believe it or not the crux of this effect is actually taught in the Expert at the Card Table. You can do exactly what he did on the Today Show with a normal shuffled deck using the method in Expert at the Card Table.

Davis Berglas, uses this technique a ton and Vernon's trick that cannot be explained uses similar psychology. It is difficult and bold. John Kennedy has created a deck that makes this type of effect even easier but I would start with the tricks in the back of Expert Card Technique. Onece you get it down move onto other presentations.
thanks mate. I appreciate it, this is a really elaborated answer. I'm definitely going to look for these names, and order the expert at the card table.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results