Canadians - Have you gotten your Wynn's?

Sep 9, 2007
just curious. I know the border is overloaded with our high dollar and christmas orders, but I ordered on the second day and they're not here yet.

I'm not complaining, I was just curious if anyone else has gotten them yet. I don't think this warrants a support ticket yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

clarrus

Something is up with USPS I think. I ordered FS from E and it didn't arrive. Had to have E resend it with Fedex, took me like a month to get it. I would blame USPS..........stupid USPS.......

Sep 8, 2007
i ordered 6 decks of wynn a day before my friend ordered 6 decks of guardians and he got the guardians yesterday, while i'm still waiting for my 6 wynn decks :(

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
i ordered distortion and a couple other things a couple of weeks ago. they should be here by now. im assuming there stuck in customs. if they dont arrive by friday im sending in a support ticket. you think if you pay $25 for shipping the damn things would get here on time.:mad:

Sep 9, 2007
i ordered distortion and a couple other things a couple of weeks ago. they should be here by now. im assuming there stuck in customs. if they dont arrive by friday im sending in a support ticket. you think if you pay $25 for shipping the damn things would get here on time.:mad:

well, i've ordered other stuff here before, and usually, even with the cheap shipping, it's here within a week.

Sep 1, 2007
I ordered 2 decks of wynns, they shipped out last tuesday, and came today. They're so high quality cards. I was sooo excited!!

Mine were shipped out on the 3rd, and have yet to arrive, due to the fact I got cheap shipping.

I ordered the Bullet DVD from E and when they sent it to me it was lost in the mail, so anything can happen, I did get it replaced and I got it the next day which was very nice, very fast service.

Anyways, be patient, they will come soon enough.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
i got my Wynn's today. i ordered them about 2 weeks ago. i really really like the feel of them. i think they are great cards whether they are rare or not.

C

clarrus

Mine were shipped out on the 3rd, and have yet to arrive, due to the fact I got cheap shipping.

I ordered the Bullet DVD from E and when they sent it to me it was lost in the mail, so anything can happen, I did get it replaced and I got it the next day which was very nice, very fast service.

Anyways, be patient, they will come soon enough.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

I'm beginning to think USPS just doesn't like E customers........

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
Hey...about to order 6 gaurdians...i live in Canada! And there are 4 methods. 2 are first class (cheaper ones). Well one is 3 bucks more. is the one that is 3 bucks more ups or usps and what is the estimated time delevery?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results