Saturday Night Contest - Captured in Landscape

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Just finished creating my new Effect for the marketplace... here it is...

I still need prepping for my coin Effect. So I created this in the last 2 days. Hope you guys enjoy :).

The dribble pass is already a move. I'm assuming you're simply teaching it and that it's not an original effect? And if you spent 2 days on an effect, I don't know if you should be releasing it yet. I created an effect last year that I am still perfecting before I release it. I still have to find the perfect way to do it, then see if it works in real scenarios, where it works, where it doesn't, how powerful it is, etc. and I think you should learn everything about the effect before releasing it. Also, you need to film it at an angle a spectator would see it at - not the upwards angle you have it at. One more thing - quality definitely matters.

Take this as constructive criticism.

P.S. This is a SNC thread. I don't think this is the best place to discuss your effect. Make a new thread in the "Marketplace" forum.

Reactions: Dean Magic

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for the results! Wow! FANTASTIC entries this week! We had a tough time going through all of them to narrow down our favorites. Needless to say there are a good bit of honorable mentions this week! But let's find out who won this week's contest:

We felt that the image that demonstrated the criteria the best and was the most memorable belonged to notsoltd. Congrats! Please contact our support team so they can hook you up with your prize ASAP! VERY well done, Rob!

We would like to extend several honorable mentions to these entries who made this one a very TOUGH contest to judge. Very good job to all of you: antoferra, Giacomo, Toby Langdon, and Stu-pendous!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results