Daniel Garcia For Theory11 Artist!

Aug 30, 2007
Hey.

Figure I'll chime in here with some info.

Ultragaff was shot before T11. Danny has no outstanding exclusive contract with E, although they still have some of his material shot that they haven't released yet. Both Wayne and myself consider Danny a good friend and he is very supportive of what we're doing here. That's all I can say for now. Hope it answers some of your questions.

Dana

D

Deleted member 2755

Danny here would be awsome. imagine something new a\nd creative like fraud was

Danny is most likely leaving E. I'm not sure if he will be considered an artist, but I'm 99.99% sure that Danny WILL be filming some stuff with T11. That is all the info I know of.

-Doug

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Danny is most likely leaving E. I'm not sure if he will be considered an artist, but I'm 99.99% sure that Danny WILL be filming some stuff with T11. That is all the info I know of.

-Doug

Why's everyone leaving E nowadays?

Hopefully what he films wont be a big thing.. just a little appearance like in the Control DVD.

Oct 6, 2007
I don't understand why all of you are making all these lame petitions...do you really think that Daniel Garcia is going to care about some random thread on a forum and be like "OHHH A PETITION...MUST JOIN T11..MUST JOIN T11".

If he becomes an artist he will...for now we just have to wait.

Making all these threads are just pointless

That's a great idea

But I don't think a petition is really needed... I mean, It's not like someone in T11 is against the idea that DG would join as an artist (starting the T12 age, haha :p)
I also think he's a brilliant magician and creator... It would be neat if he were to appear in more T11 DVD's.

creative

Daniel really is a very creative magician. And if theory11 is on the mission to advance the "art", as they claim" then he really should fit the bill:)

I recently purchased Fallen. Really a testament to his creative genius....

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
how isnt he a part of t11?

hes already helped out on the control dvd
and will most likely make appearances on upcomming dvd's in the future

Feb 28, 2008
He's definitely a friend of the site and I'm sure that once the right project comes along or the right trick comes along they'll probably work together. I'd really like to see more releases like Dangerous off the site and I think a new compilation of Garcia's tricks would be cool.

i would love for dg to be on t11. rather here than ellusionist. they rip people off like nuts. ultragaff for example, nothing against dg or wayne but they should have put all the tricks on one dvd and sold it with the gaff deck. instead they want 90 bucks for the whole thing. its really kind of rip off. i mean each dvd only has like 6 tricks. then you still need the deck. oh well. still, daniel garcia oozes creativity.

if daniel garcia comes here i will personally give him a big hug. ok, its getting wierd, i think i've said enough

Jan 14, 2008
philippines

danny coming over here is not impossible.. sometimes we just have to wait.... relax guys....

its true that theory11 is formed by some of the greatest minds in magic of our time... but not all of them... i personally think danny is one of them... it would really boost this art that we love so much if he joins this theory that has the number 11 beside it.... hehehe

-neco

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results