Any book on card control

May 20, 2017
Any book on card control, cop moved, steal etc which contains some knuckle busting card moves.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
For Controls & Specific moves: The Royal Road and its successor - Expert Card technique (by Jean Hugard and Frank Braue), Marlo's Revolutionary Card Technique should be good.

For knuckle busting moves, check out "If an Octopus could Palm" by Dan & Dave

Expert at the Card Table and Expert Card Technique.
Erdnase isn't really the best book to recommend, unless you mean for a few of the knuckle busting moves.

P.S. kinda weird referring to the same thing twice and meaning completely different things xD
How did no one take your name before you :)

Reactions: Somesh
May 20, 2017
For Controls & Specific moves: The Royal Road and its successor - Expert Card technique (by Jean Hugard and Frank Braue), Marlo's Revolutionary Card Technique should be good.

Erdnase isn't really the best book to recommend, unless you mean for a few of the knuckle busting moves.

P.S. kinda weird referring to the same thing twice and meaning completely different things xD
Ty. What about ken krenzel and Jerry Andrus??

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Ty. What about ken krenzel and Jerry Andrus??
I personally have no experience with either, but if someone recommended them, go for it!

I'm assuming you saw Xavior Spade's video too? xD I looked up knucle busting sleights just to see what the craze is about. Spade loves knuckle busting moves, so if he recommends something, its gonna be good! :)

Reactions: Somesh
Aug 16, 2011

It was late and I was on my phone, so I just mentioned two I could think of. Also, I created the name right when the book/deck came out and it's probably way too long for most people haha.

Also, to the OP, check out the video below. Chris recommends some really good books in the intermediate/advanced part of his video and those have those "knuckle busting" moves you were inquiring about. He's got links in his video description for where to get them on Amazon.

May 20, 2017
It was late and I was on my phone, so I just mentioned two I could think of. Also, I created the name right when the book/deck came out and it's probably way too long for most people haha.

Also, to the OP, check out the video below. Chris recommends some really good books in the intermediate/advanced part of his video and those have those "knuckle busting" moves you were inquiring about. He's got links in his video description for where to get them on Amazon.

I've purchased it, but absolute magic, steranko on cards, tangled web and handcrafted magic is only remaining.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results