Saturday Night Contest - Into Thin Air

Jan 13, 2016
I'm really disappointed with this. I had a hope for something big, but I didn't have time. And in this - I had a longer routine (disappearing 3 sharpie, and amazing disappearing box :D ), but I flashed... and I don't have time to record once more, so here is shorter version of whole routine:

Mar 15, 2017
Hey guys, just wanted to chime in and say that the judging process is underway. We are joined by guest judge Blake Vogt to help make this week's tough decision. This is going to be a hard one....you guys killed it! We will post results once we have come to a clear decision.
Well...the possible winners are: marcopaso and Haschich.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, we have our results! This one was extremely tough but there was one submission that had us scratching our heads. It was extremely clean and deceptive, with the vanish being ultra-clear in view. That entry belongs to marcopaso! Congrats! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize!

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Edo Huang, Haschich, and Kaan Akdogan for keeping this contest extremely close! You all killed it this week and we had a ton of fun going through all of the effects you had for us.

See you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

Mar 15, 2017
Alright guys, we have our results! This one was extremely tough but there was one submission that had us scratching our heads. It was extremely clean and deceptive, with the vanish being ultra-clear in view. That entry belongs to marcopaso! Congrats! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize!

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Edo Huang, Haschich, and Kaan Akdogan for keeping this contest extremely close! You all killed it this week and we had a ton of fun going through all of the effects you had for us.

See you guys on Saturday for a new contest!
Aye! That was to be expected, good job!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results