Collector's Deck Guide

matthewwhitt2

Elite Member
eBay... Playing cards are subjective to what people are willing to pay. It's similar to art and probably one the only true capitalist selling items around.

Your best bet is to just search around and see what other people are willing to pay and decide for yourself.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
EBay has such inflated prices.. I agree though it's the only place to determine "market value". I have a few rare and/or out of print decks I'd be willing to let go of. I've been burned on EBay before.

Aug 16, 2011
You can look at what has sold in the past on eBay and try and average out the lowest and highest price for that deck. Also, see if you can find the amount of decks originally printed. For example the Red Fonatine's their were only 2500 decks printed and those are going for an average of $300 or more. So you have to figure, if their were 5,000 or 10,000 copies printed, then they wouldn't be sold for as much, because their are more in circulation and hence more to be sold by other sellers. It's all about supply and demand and how much someone is really willing to pay for something that sets it's value.

Reactions: CWhite
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results