Bare Refills?

Apr 9, 2016
Hello!

Awaiting my Bare pen order to ship and, being the type A sort I am, I'm already wondering if there will be refills available? :)

Hoping so, this looks like a real worker!

Any confirmation as to if they'll be available (or not) and if so, when, would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
FB

Apr 9, 2016
"Paging Theory11, paging Theory 11, assistance requested in Bare refill thread."

Seriously, love this thing, the results are brilliant. Will we be able to purchase refills?

Thanks,
FB

Jun 18, 2017
The Other Brothers claim it will last a lifetime of performances, so I'm not sure they'll be supplying refills. Especially so as they're made by hand and are essentially a sharpie, so a refill wouldn't be cost effective. I think it will be a case of buying a new one.

(I've ordered one too, looking forward to it!)

Reactions: FunkyBottoms
Apr 9, 2016
Hi fellas,
Thanks for the quick reply, forgive my slow response.

That makes perfect sense Lyle, and a good tip to know on refills based on whether or you manuf or not.

Certainly hoping this Bare pen holds out for the long haul, and given the dividends in enjoyment it's paid out to me and my spectators, I'd not hesitate to purchase another if needed.

I really love this pen, thanks to the OB for putting it together and to T11 for making it available!

Reactions: NinoIng
Oct 12, 2016
Utah
The pen from Bare? I don't own it, but it depends on whether it's something unique to the trick or not. If it's made specifically for Bare, then I'd imagine you'd have to buy the trick again.

Apr 9, 2016
Haha well I meant not having to pay the 35$ again

I figured, I was just smart-assin'. :) As you know from the vid, TOB got a sample of this ink from another well-known entity to experiment with, and Bare was born.

The refill thing here on T11 is awesome and really helped me out with Smoke 2.0, and I see other refills are available for other items I've purchased here.

In this case I think you're left with buying another here at T11 (it's what I'd do, put it behind me and give TOB and T11 their due, eat the loss), or perhaps take clues from the paid-for vid and research your own solution. I believe itd be cheaper, far easier, and the right thing to do to just purchase another one though.

Good luck to you.

Mar 20, 2017
Haha ok then I was just seeing if they had something like this out there buy I guess I will just pay for it again. Its funny because this is the third gimmicked sharpie I've lost from Theory11. First it was double cross then parapad now bare

Apr 9, 2016
Haha ok then I was just seeing if they had something like this out there buy I guess I will just pay for it again. Its funny because this is the third gimmicked sharpie I've lost from Theory11. First it was double cross then parapad now bare

No worries, you're def not alone there! You're gonna need to start geotagging your gimmicks!! :)

Good luck to you,
FB

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results