KFC (explanation)

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Hello!
Awhile back I was eating a pot pie from KFC and while looking at the logo, it reminded me of the Lion on David Blaine's deck and how he hid a 7♦ on the tuck case and for most it went unnoticed. So, as you know I'm a card forcing freak, and I thought about sneaking force card reveals on famous logos so.....
KFC.png

(I included a file so you can download it)
Obviously my Favorite card is JS so i hid that under his mouth.

I was afraid the reveal was to obvious so a couple days ago I posted this to the forum, and it went unnoticed.

The original idea was to place this design on a cup
(https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_paper_cup-256219456465905357) so you would have an "every day object" with a powerful force card reveal!

The other idea is a Bizzaro style trick. It is a fail reveal.
First is you get someone's Phone number, and say "I will text you a prediction" and then send this to them. Tell them not to look. Then Force the jack. Then ask them to look what you have sent. When they open it up they will look really confused and you act as if you've screwed up the trick. "Huh, that was supposed to be apart of another trick..."(laugh)
"I'm sorry. You know as a kid I noticed his tie looks like his body and he has an over sized head?'' ''Also did you ever Know Sanders was a magician?'' "IT'S TRUE! If you don't believe me look under his mouth." They will see their card and react.
You could print this off on a poster, or T Shirt and do this on stage!

Another great idea comes from @obrienmagic. You print this on a sticker(https://www.zazzle.com/custom/stickers) and put the sticker over the logo on a bucket of chicken.

My idea is If you have "An inside job" you can actually have the gimmick sticker on a costumer's bucket.
It is really gutsy:
Have your "inside job"( probably a well known worker like a manager rather than someone small ) give the customer the gimmicked bucket.Walk over to that table and do some tricks and use the bucket as your grand finale. This would work well at a gig (that is off course if your gig is at KFC, which I doubt fast food restaurants hire a lot of magicians). Obviously this works better on a larger group of people, so you should put the sticker on a bucket that matches.

Hope you guys enjoy and please give me your ideas and thoughts on this design. And if you have any routines I love to hear!

Oh, and more logos might be coming.....*cough* STARBUCKS *cough*

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
More of a gag for your friends, but you fold up the picture and hide it inside there chicken container or under there chicken/plate/napkin.

Also, you could make a sticker and secretly put it on a KFC ad (outside, on a wall, a flyer, a newspaper, whatever).

And we need one for Popeyes!!!

Reactions: 010rusty

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
More of a gag for your friends, but you fold up the picture and hide it inside there chicken container or under there chicken/plate/napkin.

Also, you could make a sticker and secretly put it on a KFC ad (outside, on a wall, a flyer, a newspaper, whatever).

And we need one for Popeyes!!!
Popeyes is my favorite chicken restaurant..............

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
So I was playing around with this idea, and decided to fuel Johnathon Byme's Fiery Passion...

Chipotle.png

Thought it was too obvious, then realized no one would care enough to look xD

Reactions: 010rusty
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results