Looking for a book

Jun 11, 2017
Really just looking for the sorcerer. I used to do a wave and it turned into cards with each wave. Looking for the author.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The best I've got is Waiving the Aces from Guy Hollingsworth's Drawing Room Deceptions. It is a reddish brown book and Hollingsworth is emminently British. Used a move called the Optical Alignment which is similar to Jenning's Optical Resolve.

Reactions: FunkyBottoms
Apr 9, 2016
Yes, exactly that book I just purchased just now because of your review. :)

You're absolutely correct that a book resource library is crucial for the reasons you said, and I have a strong affinity for books in any case, so this was a great addition at $40.

Thanks to all for the recommendation and spirited attempt to uncover the history book, job well done and I'm grateful for the lead.

FB

Apr 9, 2016
Great book. Don't skip the introduction. :)
Thanks, I look forward to it! It's refreshing to meet others who relish books on our craft (on any craft, really), but there is something very satisfying about having a large and varied library, there are so many gems buried in those books, as I glance over my shoulder and look at my book shelves filled with books I can't help but feel both blessed and happy I put the years into curating this collection. It's a bit of a never ending pursuit, but one that pays endless dividends as well.

Like a sponge, I will absorb every word of the introduction and the contents that follow. :)

Thanks again to all, finding a new (to me) book so highly revered is like a kid on Christmas morning. The book is already on its way. For anyone else interested, D&D has it for $40, hardcover.

Apr 9, 2016
Great book. Don't skip the introduction. :)

Literally just finished the Prologue, but before I proceed to "One" I had to come back and knowingly grin in return, as well as remark how I can tell this book is going to be right up my alley. I love his writing style already.

Thanks again to all for shining a brief light on this book, definitely a required addition to any respectable conjurers library.

Now, on to chapter One . . .

Reactions: RealityOne
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results