Saturday Night Contest - Create A Flourish!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! It's a new Saturday, and you all know what that means - a new contest! This weekend we are taking it to the cardists, so we felt that we would bring our favorite creativity-based contest back for another spin.

Your challenge is to create a new flourish. Simple as that. Make it new and fresh, and try to make it as original as possible. It doesn’t have to be complicated. Just show us something unique and creative. We also want to see a smooth performance. Execution and flow will play a factor in the judging process, as well.

You also don’t need a nice camera to film your flourish. It can be a webcam video! Cinematography and editing skills are in no way required for tonight’s contest. We want to see the flourish. That is what counts.

Film your flourish and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram (if posted on IG, hashtag it #theory11). Post the link to your public video (so we can see it!) in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 16th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through each submission and decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above. You can submit up to 2 flourishes each, but remember that we are looking for quality!

What will the winner walk home with? 1,000 Elite Points and 6 Decks of Jimmy Fallon Playing Cards, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Jul 15, 2017
I'm Italian so I do not know by now that I'm publishing the video.
The contest has already expired?
For the time zone that town I have to consider?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I'm Italian so I do not know by now that I'm publishing the video.
The contest has already expired?
For the time zone that town I have to consider?
It ends today, 11pm Eastern United States Standard Time (Aka New York). It will end 6 am your time (I think) on Monday (for you).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results