Stylish?

Sep 1, 2007
I wouldn't really call this a review, mainly because it's not a review...

I just got a Cerca Trova T-shirt for Hanukkah, which is sexy, and all. It is quite soft, but i noticed that it has these frayed edges, lightly torn sleeves, etc. I'm no fashion nut, but I think that these are supposed to by stylish (correct me if I'm wrong, here).

Personally, I'm not a fan of buying a piece of $20 clothing that's already well on its way to apparell heaven (granted, I didn't actually pay for it).

I think that the gritty thing is kind of cool, but I'd rather it be self-attained than boxed and sold. Basically, I'd rather get those frayed edges myself.

It's like with cards; I'd rather break in a deck myself than use somebody else's broken-in deck. I like the satisfaction of using something myself and having proof that I used it.

There is no substitute for the real thing...

Well, if you own any shirts from American Eagle or Hollister they have similar cuffs and edges, so it's just a style now-a-days. It depends on what type of Torn you mean though....and the shirt being see-through....that's just plain odd....

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Ah, I understand where you are coming from.

All you have to do is follow the washing directions and your shirt will be fine. I recommended this to somebody else around here, but if the shirt seems a little too thin for you, you may want to consider investing in some white undershirts. Not only does it feel twice as comfortable, but you will definatly help the life span of your shirts.

Yes, the frayed edges are for the look. All you need to do is check yourself in the mirror and see what you can add and what matches and whatnot. You'll be stylin' in no time dude.

Take care,

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results