PayPal?

Aug 31, 2007
Is there a way that you guys could get PayPal as a payment option? My dad is paranoid about giving his credit card number, and I realllllllllllllly want to buy stuff from here. I'm sure a lot of other people would appreciate this as well. What do you think?

Sep 1, 2007
argh... i really want to buy some stuff... but cant use my dad's credit card... >=/
hopefully paypal gets added soon..

I find Paypal is available so many place online these days, I haven't even bothered getting a credit card. It would be nice to have it available here, I'd hate to have to buy everything through a 3rd party from eBay (It'll all end up there eventually) I know they charge fees, but they aren't that large, perhaps you could pass them on to the consumer? I'd rather pay the extra 2-3 dollars to use Paypal than have to sign up for a credit card.

Aug 31, 2007
I'm sorry if you consider this bumping, but I think this is a somewhat important topic that the staff should see.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
yeh maybe bank transfers aswell. all of these can only increases sales so hopefully it is added in.
these are only early stages so i think these changes will be made

M

MabMagik

Other pay options?

Im not too fond of credit cards either, hence why I dont have one.

Shame... I was a bit keen on some of those DVDs.

Paypal sounds like a good way to go though. Hopefully T11 will take this into consideration :)

Aug 31, 2007
The problem with paypal from a merchant's perspective is that in many cases
paypal has frozen many accounts that reach a certain balance over a certain
amount. Paypal has also had questionable security practices and there has
been a number of incidents information theft. Though Paypal is ideal for
you customers it has a lot of high inherited risks.

The problem with paypal from a merchant's perspective is that in many cases
paypal has frozen many accounts that reach a certain balance over a certain
amount. Paypal has also had questionable security practices and there has
been a number of incidents information theft. Though Paypal is ideal for
you customers it has a lot of high inherited risks.

I've never had a problem, then again I've never had more than a few thousand dollars in there, a business would probably easily get 10 thousand plus and rather quickly raising red flags. There must be some way to do it surely.

I also do not like to give out my credit card number online but,
Money orders work great :]
Maybe you guys having issues with using a credit card should just goto money orders.
(That is if they accept them here which im pretty much 100% sure they do, everyone does.)

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
Hey guys, I was looking through the tricks, bought panic and distortion, also a 6 pack of guardians. I do not have a working debit/credit card right now but on my paypal I do have my bank account on there, is there a way to pay with paypal or your bank account? Could you do this via ordering through phonecall?

Thanks
Travis

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results