Magic Review: Acme Hole by Lloyd Barnes

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
video review:

ACME is the most highly developed healing hole gimmick ever devised.

A flap-less foray into the impossible that will deceive and perplex.

Visual Magic is Lloyd's forte and 'Acme Hole' does not disappoint. What started off as a instagram video swept into a global phenomenon and Lloyd's most requested reveal ever. Now it can be yours ! Pull any small objects through a completely genuine hole:

- Fingers
- Silks
- Cigarettes

Then with NO FUNNY MOVES, the hole is peeled away like a Roadrunner cartoon. In this trick you'll learn the face-palmingly simple secret of the healing hole. A gimmick you can make at home quicker than you can boil a kettle.

Comes with gimmick utilities and everything you need to build it yourself in about 20 minutes.

$15 retail

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
That's weird...

I've always seen people complain about how bad the effect actually is, and how it isn't presentable on the street.

Is this an updated version of the trick?

So it will probably be better since people aren't going to make crappy versions?
Yeah I would say that it's much better since you don't have to buy extra materials. My main beef with it was how fast it was put out and how much extra stuff you had to buy and craft. If it comes pre-built and maybe includes some live performances it would be a solid effect. I personally would not choose to perform it outside of an Instagram video though because it doesn't fit my style really.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results