Classic problems that I can't just pass over (pun intended )

Aug 15, 2017
Thnx everyone, tho I feel that the thread turned out to be more complicated than I thought it would be :oops::oops::p:p
The basic thing is that I found a good video... That is what matters to me right now :D:D
Would like to add that I know magic is not very expensive and the most important thing one can invest is their time.
It is just I thought it would help to ask about what You Tube holds...but as I said, it became very complicated. :confused:

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jul 13, 2014
No. Just no. There is no one on YouTube who teaches the pass well. Trying to learn slight of hand from there is like trying to swim through quicksand.

Jul 13, 2014
however, this begs the question what is giving you trouble? It's a simple move well described in many books. Perhaps you just need practice.

Aug 29, 2017
Bosnia And Herzegovina
I learnt my pass through youtube, i learnt everything i know to this day only on youtube, because my parents opinion about spending money towards magic is somehow a "waste of money" o_O, so book-wise and gimmick-wise, its not that good of a situation, but no worries, i was sleightly against myself using gimmicks anyway (since we are doing puns, why not? haha)

I've spent the last 3 years learning everything from every single video from 52Kards's (Asad's) channel, and Disturb Reality (Jarek/Evan 's) channel... I think i've watched it all to be honest, so i disagree that youtube is a bad place to learn not just the pass but anything, because my pass is nearly invisible (sleight sound) and has a reason to why im bringing my hands together... and its all thanks to youtube...

Reactions: Lord Magic
Feb 1, 2017
I learnt my pass through youtube, i learnt everything i know to this day only on youtube, because my parents opinion about spending money towards magic is somehow a "waste of money" o_O, so book-wise and gimmick-wise, its not that good of a situation, but no worries, i was sleightly against myself using gimmicks anyway (since we are doing puns, why not? haha)

I've spent the last 3 years learning everything from every single video from 52Kards's (Asad's) channel, and Disturb Reality (Jarek/Evan 's) channel... I think i've watched it all to be honest, so i disagree that youtube is a bad place to learn not just the pass but anything, because my pass is nearly invisible (sleight sound) and has a reason to why im bringing my hands together... and its all thanks to youtube...

You're about to trigger so many people.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Given the posts you've made in other threads, I am not remotely surprised that those are your primary sources of information.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results