Saturday Night Contest - 10

Aug 28, 2017
Something may be wrong with you link maaz, it doesnt seem to open at all. Both in the ap and on the web. Click on the link and check that the link works. (I dunno maybe it just doesnt work for me and it will work for you guys

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Aug 28, 2017
If i dont win this one and im sure i wont then it will be a pain in the a to buy this effect. Bc to ship it to turkey then pay the 20% fee it will cost me about 130 dollars. Yay /s !

Aug 28, 2017
And some of you guys didnt put your photo in instagram and one of you (cant remember who) didnt put the hashtag. Just read the op carefully guys. You wont have a chance to even get you photo CONCIDERED to be ranked. Just saying.

Reactions: Davide Manna
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
And some of you guys didnt put your photo in instagram and one of you (cant remember who) didnt put the hashtag. Just read the op carefully guys. You wont have a chance to even get you photo CONCIDERED to be ranked. Just saying.
I think it's fine... the community & judges aren't usually nit picky about this stuff. Furthermore, some people don't have an insta, so they upload it directly, or through another medium, like google.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Thank you to everyone who helped celebrate our 10 year anniversary - we truly appreciate your continued support over the years and can't wait to celebrate many more. Without further hesitation, let's get into the results.

Very tough to choose the winner this week, but we feel that this winner showcased all the criteria the best overall, and was the most memorable photo. Congrats to constantine4852 for taking home this week's prize! Please send an email to our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Khaleel Olaiky and Kaan Akdogan for making this one extremely close. You guys did great work!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results