Am i doing something wrong?

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry for the clickbaity title. But i have a question. is the white lions b clumping up in 3-4 weeks normal? İ havent been doing extreme stuff with it but i have been practising the riffle fan for about 5-6 hours everyday for the past few days. And it seems like i will buy it again bc it is probs the most cost effective deck that ive ever seen. And the shippin is just 5 dollars to turkey. Thats awesome. So am i doing something wrong or will i go through the same process again just to find out they clump badly in a month so then i will have to wait 20 days again for it to ship. So where im trying to go with this is it takes 20 days for it to ship to turkey, should i buy anada 1 (lol) when the package is delivered. Or am i doing Doing
Something wrong or is this deck not ideal for flourishes.
Sorry for the long post guys. :(.
i dont have a lot of money to spare to magic thats why i wanted to know.

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017
I suppose a deck becoming worn out or clumpy is a matter of taste. In my opinion a deck is good one week of intense practicing to make top and perfectly clean moves. After that I can still do these moves but it just get a little bit more difficult and the result is sometime less good. Nevertheless I like to use many deck at the same time and they are getting used at a various speed. Maybe it's not true but I have the feeling that the deck "recovers" and is a bit more sharp again if I let it rest a few days.
If the money is a problem, maybe you should practice with cheap Bicycle decks. That's what I do, I only use my fancy and cool decks from time to time. You can purchase a brick for not that much and you will be able to train for a year. And you can Use your White Lions when you perform for your friends or when you records your moves.

Aug 28, 2017
bikes cost more then lions with its shipping. thats one of the main reasons that i use the lions.

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017
https://www.amazon.com/Bicycle-Poke...68&sr=1-3&keywords=bicycle+playing+cards&th=1
(I don't know if the link will be correctly displayed)
I'm not sure how much you pay for the Lions (are you talking about the David Blaine's Lions ?), but here you can order a brick of 12 decks for 18,59$ and there are 9,77$ of shipping cost to Turkey. If you do some math it actually cost less than 2,5$ per deck. I really don't know how much you pay for these Lions deck but I'm pretty sure it can't be less than that.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Practicing 5-6 hours a day, unless you're periodically taking breaks to clean your hands (As in every half hour or so), will cause cards to clump, yes. You're basically coating them in the oils on your skin.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results