Buying from non US Stores

Sep 18, 2017
Hey Everyone,

So I am not based in the USA, and I am finding that buying cards or accessories etc from US Based stores has incredibly high shipping.

Are there any stored based in the middle east or europe with cheaper shipping to the middle east?

I have found that AliExpress has a lot of magic products including cards and props and their shipping is relatively cheap. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Any other recommendations?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
AliExpress is a hot bed of piracy and knock off products. I wouldn't advise purchasing anything from them.

There's several stores in the UK and/or in Europe or Asia. There are some in the middle east but trade laws make that kind of tricky.

Alakazam and Davenports are based in the UK so that's where I'd suggest starting.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Ellusionist offer Flat Rate shipping, which basically means that you will pay x amount for shipping, regardless of how much you buy. So 1 deck of cards has the same amount of shipping as any other order (whether it be 2 decks, or 4 products, or a brick of all the decks in the store, and every product they have).

See if your country is on the list, there are a few in the middle east
http://www.ellusionist.com/flat-rate-shipping.html

Sep 18, 2017
Hey,

Thanks for that. Would have been great if I was in a flat shipping country, but I am not. It is like another $70-$90 to ship anything to me from them... pity..

Any other ideas?
I am based in Israel.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Vanishingrabbit.com is where I go. Based out of Calgary Alberta Canada. Prices are good and shipping is awesome. The owner Brent is pretty cool also.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results