Saturday Night Contest - About Face

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
.... yeah I ain't beating anything with mine lol

If I was less busy, I may have entered but I'm out for this one guys.

Just wanted ot take a moment and say that all the entries thus far have been spectacular!

Jun 24, 2017
hella unique cards i have and usually i don't toggle around with pictures but i really tried to do the best i possibly could for this one! really hope i win! good luck everyone!
FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Hey guys, hope you are all having a great start to the weekend! Tonight's contest is inspired by this most recent photo we posted on our Instagram. Not only is it the Ace of Hearts of our newest deck (coming soon!), this deck has one of my personal favorite face designs we've ever done. We are so excited to be able to show more soon, but for now, let's get onto the contest!

Your challenge is to take a picture of the card that has your favorite face design. It can be a face card (court card), a spot card, or a Joker. We want to see the face of the card that you feel has the best design overall. Not only that, we want you to try and match the feel of the design in your surroundings and background of the image. Colors (even black and white), setting, lighting, and composition will play a factor in the judging process. We are looking for the photo that best overall showcases the criteria listed.

Post your photo to Instagram and then post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm ET tomorrow, Sunday, October 8th. After time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, and 6 Decks of ANY in stock deck in our store that features fully custom faces.

Good luck!

Ok so as usual, best of luck to everyone. May the best magician / photographer win! lol. Here is mine:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaAbfN9H0zD/

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! There were a TON of amazing entries this week, however there can only be one winner. Congrats to Fox13 for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

Thanks again to everyone who entered this week. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Reactions: DominusDolorum
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results